Sunday, October 11, 2009

The cuties (aka the primary reason I want to go back to the UK)




These little woodland creatures appear in many of the cutie shops around The UK. I regret not buying more of the little things from this line that I liked, but I was intently trying to prove that I could show some restraint(if only to myself).







The little accessories for this line included so many things: purses, hot water bottle cozies, bags in all shapes, fabrics and sizes, cupcake papers, figurines, and more.



I bought the hot water bottle and cozy



and the mini lunch bag



I took too, too many photos of the baby mushroom on the forest garland so this little mushy photo gets to sit at the end of this post.

2 comments:

Lunette Gleason Fleming said...

My favorite of these cuties are the deer and the hot water bottle cozy cover. So, so cute. I can see why you had to use constraint when buying these.

Lynnea said...

it's true and they also had a ultra cute hot water bottle cover with a little knitted house on it. Very cute but more expensive because of all the extra work involved.