Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter critters



Just a few little easter critters that I encountered during the past week. I meant to post these before easter but I kept forgetting about them unless I was very much not in a situation to write a blog post, at work, lying in bed trying to fall asleep, drinking...the list goes on.

I know that I've posted photos of moonstruck truffles before, but I don't think I've posted the Easter variety before. They are squealingly cute:


A wee brown bunny with a heart shaped nose and sweet whiskers.


Little pink piggy. His look tells me he knows he's destined to be eaten.


It's like a truffle version of Shaun the Sheep(none of my customers knew what I was talking about)


The petite chocolate easter egg. So delicately decorated.

Bonus Picture!


A baby squirrel who likes to crawl around in the pocket of the gentleman who rescued him from the chomping crow. This baby squirrel was very soft with tiny feet. I got to hold and pet him and he was one of the sweetest little creatures I've ever met. So fun!

4 comments:

Lunette Gleason Fleming said...

I vote for the bunny and the squirrel as being the cutest.

Lynnea said...

Oh gosh, that little squirrel was about the cutest creature I've ever met.

Anonymous said...

Awwww Shaun the Sheep! Looks JUST like him.

The baby squirrel was just too cute. When I worked at a vet clinic one of the vet techs had a pet squirrel that had fallen out of a tree and was blind in one eye. He would jump from couch to couch in the waiting room. So cute.

Lynnea said...

yes, this little squirrel was jumping from arm to arm and everybody wanted to make sure he didn't fall.