Saturday, April 10, 2010

cutest dinner



Yes, yes, I fully realize that everybody got over their slider/baby burger phase about 6 months ago, but I still can't help but adore these tiny creatures. They are just so lovably small and fun to eat.



I couldn't resist posting a photo of them since they looked(and tasted) so much better than the tofu burger sliders that I made a couple months ago.



This is just what we had for dinner tonight: Baby lamb burgers with Alexis crinkle cut fries. Nummy, yummy!

4 comments:

Lunette Gleason Fleming said...

I've never even heard of a "slider baby burger." Did you make the buns or buy them? I don't think I've seen baby sesame seed buns in my neck of the woods. Cute. Eating these could help cut down on caloric intake.

Lynnea said...

Hi Mom!

oh, the whole tiny burger concept is still popular, to the point now, where you can buy these itty bitty buns at trader joes. They are so tiny and cute. And, I suppose they cut down on caloric intake, until you eat 3 or 4 of them and then it doesn't help at all. And they are so insanely cute that it's hard not to eat just one more.

KirkK said...

Hey Lynnea - Those burgers look yummy! I love that you added sprouts to them as well!

Lynnea said...

Hey Kirk,

Thanks to my mom, I'm obsessed with eating sprouts and will put them on anything, especially burgers.