Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!




It was a quiet Easter today. We started off the day with Hot cross buns (purchased, since I'm lazy) and Mimosas. Yum, yum.

Then for dinner, I made veggies and dill dip, Goat cheese deviled eggs, macaroni salad and roast pork loin with mustard thyme sauce.



Everything was delicious and fresh. I had actually intended to make a roast leg of lamb but the only two legs left were huge, double the size of footballs. I should have bought a smaller leg of lamb last week.



These deviled eggs were fresh and rich. Usually I just make the standard paprika filled goodies but this time I just stuck with Dill and goat cheese for the seasonings. Of all the yummies I made, the eggies were the only picture worthy dish of the day.


4 comments:

KirkK said...

Oooh - Goat cheese deviled eggs....that sounds good.

Lynnea said...

Hi Kirk!

They were absolutely delicious. I'll post the recipe here in a day or two.

Lunette Gleason Fleming said...

What beautiful angeled eggs. I am going to try this the next time I make stuffed eggs (As Tasha Tudor calls them.) Wish you could have joined our Easter Celebration and brought the eggs.

Lynnea said...

Mom, that's funny, angeled eggs =) yes, stuffed eggs is a nice name for them. I'll post the recipe here on tuesday.