Thursday, August 7, 2008

I"m jumping up and down...

in excitement, over the fact that Matthew and I just got to meet this great fellow who writes mmm-yoso. His blog is one of my favorites and I check it every day. He was really nice and seemed pleased to meet me, which was perfect because I was so worried about interrupting him. When I realized who he was, I was afraid to introduce myself but Matthew encouraged me to say hello and I am glad I did. It was so cool to meet him as I've wanted to ever since I started reading his blog 2 1/2 years ago.

Anyway, this was a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Hi Lynnea - Oh man, you're making me turn beet red! I really enjoyed meeting you...and please pass on my regards to Matthew as well.

Lynnea said...

Oh wow Kirk, you are even more awesome for reading my blog post! =) Thanks for your sweet words! You don't know how much your readers adore you. I have friends who read your blog regularly. You should have a friends of mmm-yoso meet and greet.